Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What's Your Sign?

Do you believe in all that metaphysical stuff? In college I would religiously read my horoscope and I even believed that some astrological signs were more compatible together than others. Literally. If a guy told me he was a Leo, I would instantly lose interest. Terrible! Today I'm not nearly as interested as I was -- I can hardly remember the last time I read my horoscope. But last night my yoga teacher mentioned something that got me thinking about all that metaphysical stuff again. So, of course, I read my horoscope today and I think it's pretty relevant!


Today's AQUARIUS 'scope: As long as you stay calm and stick to basics, you will have ample time to accomplish your goals. An unusual turn of events will lead to a profitable ending. Love is in the stars, and celebrating should be your plan.

Do you read your horoscope daily or do you believe in the metaphysical?

No comments: