Friday, December 2, 2011

Fit Friday

TGIF is all I have to say about this week. 

sunsets are the only redeeming quality of my PM commute

I've been waiting all week to share this beauty. I can't wait to try it myself. 
Maybe next week. 

Timed workout:
1 mile run
100 push ups
100 squats
100 pull ups
100 squats
1 mile run

This looks tough but definitely doable! I'm thinking that I'll probably do 5 sets of 20 to break it up a little bit.
If this is too intimidating for you -- try 50 of each instead. 
It's your workout, do what works for you.

Rob and I are going to NYC this weekend and I hope we do ALL of the following: 
Dylan's Candy Bar (don't judge)
(I've been told there's actually no candy at Pete's. I'm disappointed.)
And, DUH, of course I wanna see the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree.

(Very unlikely that ALL will happen. We always tend to plan more than our schedule allows for. Wishful thinking, I guess.)

Got anything good planned for this weekend!?

1 comment:

Frances said...

What about seeing Fran and Shane
:-(