Thursday, December 15, 2011

Question For Ya

Hi Friends, happy Thursday! 
I hope you are all well :)

I think I caught the blogging bug because I've been itching to blog ALL week. 
If I could, I'd blog every day. 
But, I'm sure you'd all get sick of my instagramed pictures, weird posts, and silly Fit Fridays.
(PS. I did this Fit Friday last night and I'm sore today. My armpits are killing me! I'll definitely be spending more time with the assisted pull up machine. That thing kicked.my.butt.)

Anyway, I have a long list of stuff I want to blog about, but I wanted to get your opinion. Is there something you're dying to know more about?
Nutrition? Fitness? Healthy living? Something about me?
Comment below, tweet me, facebook message me, or send me an email if you're shy.
If I have an answer or something to say in response to your question/topic, I'll be sure to blog about it!
(click on the little picture of me on the left hand side of the page to find my email)

Fit Friday coming up tomorrow, yeehaw!

So, I might've had half of this treat before dinner last week..

No comments: