Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Cheer

Merry Christmas week and happy Hanukkah!

Are you guys all pumped up for the upcoming holidays? 
I am! 
Which is totally weird because I've forever been known as the Christmas Scrooge...
But, something's different this year. 
I've put a lot of thought into my gifts and I'm even digging the occasional cheesy Christmas song.
(Maybe even a whole Christmas album. Shhh.. don't tell anyone!)

egg nog challah bread french toast / christmas cheer
In the next few weeks I'm really looking forward to...
Spending time with family and friends
Lots of good food
The family Yankee swap
Giving Rob his gift
Cooking from my new cookbook
Reading this book
Skiing
Running outside in the cold 
(I don't get to run outside very often in the winter -- it's dark when I wake up and dark when I leave work)
Relaxinggggg......

  Oh.... And I'm also excited for my trip to Costa Rica with Rob! :)

Last night I did this kettlebell workout with some HIIT and I'm feeling it today.

Have you tried using kettlebell yet? If not, you should!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

can i fit in your suitcase for costa rica? maybe if i do this kettle ball workout you mention, i can fit. hmmm...