Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vacation!

I'm off to Costa Rica tomorrow! ..... And only bringing a carry-on!
Oh, it's so liberating! 

Here's what I've got stuffed in my tiny suitcase (relatively speaking, I'm usually an obsessive over-packer):


I packed lots of versatile pieces that can be easily mixed and matched and used for more than one purpose (i.e., stripped tank top can be used as a top and beach cover up). 
And, from what I've read/heard, Costa Rica isn't the most "glamorous" vacation, so I'm not bringing anything over the top. 
active wear: 1/2/3/4
beach basics: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8
day wear: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are lots of women perfect wearing accessories like shoes,bag,watch,hat all of most uses women accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!