Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Weekend

I don't know about you, but this week felt extraordinarily long so I'm P-U-M-P-E-D it's Friday!

Typically, I'm not into the whole Halloween thing... I don't like stressing about what to wear, where to go, who's going, who's not going, so I'll probably be doing a lot of non-Halloween things this weekend -- unless Rob convinces me otherwise (definitely possible). I was hoping to run the 6.66mi Devils Chase in Salem this weekend, but it's predicted to snow on Saturday and I'm definitely not hardcore enough for that, sooo I'm gonna sit this one out.

My [Non] Halloween Weekend Line-Up:
Bike ride or run if the weather cooperates, hot yoga if not
Watching the Patriots game from home & take-out Chinese
Date night at Highland Kitchen
Purchasing new [possibly hipster] eyeglasses via Warby Parker
Museum of Science "Pompeii" exhibit

What are you up to this weekend? Are you planning any outdoor activities?

No comments: